MAY 24-27, 2018
A collaborative tour of Ensemble Atlantica and 3G percussion. This will be an evening of introspective and evocative sounds. From small percussion formations to operatic singing, EA and 3G will join together to present a concert of new music by emerging Canadian and International composers.
Our first concert will begin on Friday, May 25th at 7pm 2018 at the Array Space in Toronto.
Admission is 20$. We accept cash and credit at the door only.
Jossée MacInnis, clarinet
Pascal Bard, saxophone
Monique Aubé, flute
Francisco Barradas, violin
Sarah De Niverville, viola
Susan Dworkin, voice
Baptiste Boiron, conductor
We hope to see you support young musicians and contemporary music!
JULY 9-15, 2018
The Space City New Music Festival (
The 2018 Space City New Music Festival will be working and collaborating with:
- Guest Composer: Marcus K. Maroney
- Guest Artist: Crystal Chu (solo percussion)
- Guest Chamber Ensemble: 3G Percussion
Festival participants will have the opportunities to:
- Collaborate, promote, and perform newly composed works with guest artists
- Attend masterclasses and full-length concerts showcasing our guest composer, artist, and chamber ensemble
- Take composition lessons with guest composer, Marcus K. Maroney
- Perform for the community of Houston